DIY Health and Safety Pack – Trades
A Health and Safety System designed for one and two man trade type small businesses in New Zealand.
May 2020 – New and updated version of the pack released with new options and features.
Every business needs a plan to tackle their Health and Safety. This simple-to-use DIY version will help you build a plan specific to your business that will comply with the requirements under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015. Health and Safety for Kiwi Builders, Electricians, Plumbers, and other small businesses.
- Fully compliant with most requirements from a client – if you need to get a Health and Safety Policy to assist with getting work from a client then this is a great option.
- Built from the ground up to be practical and reduce the amount of paperwork – in some cases, less the half the time it takes with other leading plans.
- DIY, simple fill-in-the-blank style template version.
- Specific to your business, especially designed for builders, electricians, plumbers, and other tradies.
- The result of more than 3 years of refinement and practical, on the ground, revision.
- Simple and Easy to follow, yet comprehensive in scope and adaptable as your businesses grows
- Meets the high standards of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
- When followed our plan will enable your business to achieve a 90% or higher ranking in SiteWise.
- All you need is a printer – everything is in Microsoft Word template for easy editing.
- One low price, no annual subscriptions
- Options available for our trained Health and Safety professionals to complete the plan for you.
Download a Free Sample of the Policy including a list of included documentation
Total Health and Safety Policy has more than 70 pages of high-quality information, templates, and practical advice.
Includes a bonus Pre-start form- for low risk tasks, this simple 1 page document replaces the need for a full SSSP and can be completed in as little as 5 minutes.
Satisfaction Guaranteed! If you’re not 100% happy then please contact us and we’ll make it right.
Use of this document is subject to our documentation terms and conditions.